Winterhaven Series, Quick Reads Review


Haven - I gotta say, I had no idea what this book was about going into it. I read it simply because the author and I went to the same college…. I am SO GLAD I DID. The book is so so so good. Without spoilers I will say in one book you get: 
Psychic abilities 
Vampirism 
Lycanthropes 
Death and destruction 
Love and heart ache 
Steamy love scenes 
Some more tug at your heart, drop it into your ribs, love. 
Fast- paced, nearly impossible to put down chapters. 

So, if that doesn’t make you want to read it then …, I don’t know what you read for fun… The alphabet? Go read this book!!! Xo
Mirage- Absolutely love this series. Murder mystery, jealousy, medical mystery, vampirism, lycanthropes,psychic powers….I mean, really. What else could you ask for? So excited for the third book!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.